HEMP Party in Sydney this weekend measuring the zinc in the soil
The Australian HEMP Party’s Campaign manager Jim Moylan is in Sydney this weekend doing a couple more of his notorious Police wrangling workshops where he teaches pot smokers how to minimise trouble with the law.
President Michael Balderstone says he’s very grateful Jim has the time, enthusiasm and energy to grow the HEMP Party into a credible political organisation. The Party has many new members and branches in all States now, bar WA, which is expected to happen next week when Jim flies west.
HEMP is confident it will run Senate Candidates in every State come election time. Michael say this weeks suggestion from the director of the Centre for Alcohol Policy Research that marijuana should be legalised because the social harm associated with it was significantly less than from drinking, stirred up the same old reefer madness born in John Howard’s reign.
“His Cannabis psychosis shadow is still following us and a lot of people, like Miranda Devine, and the Police, seem to believe it.”
“If pot drives you crazy there would be an epidemic in America since Obama got elected! In fact psychosis is not a big issue there, or anywhere else around the globe. What about India and Nepal for example, where cannabis is part of the culture? Cannabis was actually recommended as a treatment for mental health troubles! Maybe it’s the lack of zinc in the Aussie soil!”
“Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe Howard’s fear mongering nonsense may have originated from hospital records where all admittances are blood tested and of course anyone who has smoked pot in the last month, or even two, trumps the statistics. Most “mad druggies” are poly drug abusers but every other drug but fat soluble Cannabis passes through the body quickly, which is often not understood nor taken into account. ”
“Anyway, if statistics are God, they actually show Cannabis use has soared in the last fifty years while mental health problem figures have not increased at all.” “I’m not saying Cannabis is for everyone, but I am saying smoking this imagination juice in a state of fear can be a recipe for trouble.
It’s a criminal act, a fearful adrenalin pumped arena. Add to that the massive industry prohibition has created of no quality control regulations or research on new Cannabis strains that are grown indoors in chemical baths by organised crime, then mulled up with tobacco, another almost unique Aussie habit.
There’s good reasons why the old indigenous cultures created rituals and ceremony’s to introduce their “sacred plants” to the young adults.’ Pity we didn’t learn from their thousands of years of experience before trying to wipe them out.”
All HEMP Party events are listed at www.facebook.com/australianHEMPparty/events
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling Blacktown, This Saturday at 14:00, Alpha Park, Blacktown
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling Katoomba, Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 14:00,In the park out the front of the Carrington Hotel.
· Adelaide – Afternoons on the green, Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 14:00, Botanic Park, Adelaide, South Australia
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling WA Workshop, Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 13:00, Kings Park and Botanical Gardens, Perth, Western Australia
· HEMP WA Branch Meeting, Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 18:00, location TBA, Perth, Western Australia
· Brisbane – Afternoons on the Green, Sunday, 21 July 2013 at 14:00, Musgrave Park, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling Cairns, Saturday, 27 July 2013 at 14:00, The Esplanade,Cairns, Queensland, Australia
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling Townsville, Sunday, 28 July 2013 at 14:00, Anderson Park Botanical Gardens
· HEMP Activism & Police Wrangling Northern Rivers, Saturday, 3 August 2013 at 13:00, Nimbin HEMP Embassy
· Final Forty – Candidates & Strategy Meeting, Sunday, 4 August 2013 at 09:00, Nimbin HEMP Embassy
HEMP Party campaign manager Jim Moylan 0439377217 email@example.com
President Michael Balderstone 02 66890326 a/h 02 66897525