Change Membership Details

How to update or change membership details on the
HEMP Party records.

  • HEMP Party members register using the online form or the paper form.
  • Your email address is the quickest method for HEMP to locate your membership record.
  • Members who joined online, who are not changing their email address, are easy enough to process.

Members who joined on paper without providing an email address, or joined online with an invalid email address, have to make a decision to send paper again or use the online form and paper for your home state if required. Completing the online form for Federal membership and a paper form for NSW, SA or WA, is the easiest method for administration.

Change your address with the Australian Electoral Commission

Every time you move, you must update your address on the electoral roll or your name could be removed and you will be unable to vote. You are eligible to enrol with your new address if you have lived there for at least one month. Update your HEMP Party details after the AEC have confirmed your changes.

▷ Change your address with the AEC


  • Some States also require a paper form to register HEMP for state elections.
  • The Federal form can go in the same envelope with a note saying that you’re changing your existing details.
  • You are online now so please include your email address to be eligible for online voting on this website, if or when it’s available.

▷ Update Address Online

  • Change your address details.
  • Change your name if you’re now married.
  • Change your name if you changed it by deed poll.
  • You will need to provide all your details again so it can add as one line to the database automatically.

▷ Change Email Address

  • Changing email address will also require deleting your ‘User Account’ to this website if you have one.
  • You will need to provide your redundant email address so it can deleted from the database.
  • Your phone number would help with identification.





Share this page