Join the Party

Membership is open to all people who;

Membership is free

You can join if you’re an Australian citizen who is registered to vote and not a member of any other federal political party.

You can be a member of any state registered party, especially any Legalise Cannabis State Party of which many HEMP members have already joined.

There is a current proposal for HEMP to rename before the 2022 federal election.

You must be currently enrolled to vote.

Because the membership will be verified to ensure the HEMP Party is a legitimate political party with a genuine membership, you must be prepared to keep your electoral details up-to-date, and answer any query from the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) as to the correctness of those details.

You are eligible to enrol for Federal Elections if you: are an Australian citizen (or a British subject who was enrolled on 25 January 1984) and 18 years or older (You can enrol if you are 16 or 17 but you cannot vote until you turn 18.), and have lived at your current address for at least one month.



▷ Check your enrolment details

Follow the online instructions to confirm your AEC enrolment details and ensure the correct information is provided to the HEMP Party.

▷ Find your electorate

Input your locality or suburb to find your Federal Electorate on the AEC search page.

Your privacy is very important.

Accordingly, we have developed policies in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of personal information when you join the HEMP Party.
▷ HEMP Privacy Policy

▷ Join the Party in your Home State

Paper forms are required for state level membership in some states of Australia. Please complete the paper form for your home state so that the HEMP Party can also register for State Elections.

Find the details on how to join the party at state level and links to member forms on the…

▷ State Membership Application Page

Share this page