THE WHOLE PLANT
Vote 1 HEMP to re-legalise and regulate personal, medical and industrial use.
The HEMP Party has a plan to integrate the whole plant into our everyday lives for medicine, food security, the environment and social harmony.
Just say grow – free Cannabis for personal use.
The HEMP Party has lodged an application to change the Party’s name to; Legalise Cannabis Australia.
State registration for the Party in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales is the current focus, while we wait for the AEC to process the application to change the name of the federal Party.
All currently registered non-Parliamentary parties have until 2 December 2021 to become compliant with the increased membership requirement of ‘at least 1,500 members’. The Electoral Commission will then conduct a review under s 138A of the Electoral Act of the eligibility of parties to remain registered.
Have you already signed up to join Legalise Cannabis Party in your State, and if not why not?
GET INVOLVED & JOIN YOUR STATE PARTY
Legalise Cannabis Parties have formed or are in the process of forming in every state and territory of Australia.
A brief description of Cannabis Legislation: Federal and State
❶ Cannabis is the number one plant
Better protein than beef from hemp seed edestine and albumin plus Omega-3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids.
Cleaner energy than crude oil from a renewable resource and Carbon sink.
Stronger fabric than cotton, more productive than trees and biodegradable.
Safer choice than pharmaceuticals and less toxic as a prevention & cure for illness and disease.
Superior facial creams, body lotions, soaps, lip balm, shampoo and conditioner, massage oil with hemp seed oil are just some of many products.
Healthier option than alcohol and can help overcome alcohol or drug dependency. Cannabis therapy reduces stress and relieves tension.
▷ Interim Measures: Cannabis for medical purposes in Australia
This series of options have been formulated for the consideration of the Australian government.
- My question without notice
- Cannabis V The State: Play the Long Game
- Go Fund Van
- Proposal to change the Party name to Legalise Cannabis
- Don Fuggle is ready to challenge ScoMo in his own Electorate
- RDT – Roadside Drama Teaching
- Inaugural Speeches of Sophia Moermond & Brian Walker
- Legalise Cannabis Party Romps Home in WA State Election
- Registering Legalise Cannabis Parties in all States
- Legalise Cannabis Party win two seats in Western Australia
Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party
Personal, Medical and Industrial
Some people seem to think the HEMP Party is only about industrial hemp or medical marijuana.
- The HEMP Party is all about re-legalising the whole plant including recreational Cannabis.
- We do what we can, when we can, with very limited funds.
- The HEMP Party would like to see an end to the demonisation of Cannabis in every way.
- And for very good reasons; food, fuel, fibre, medicine and recreation.
This site is powered by WordPress